IGOSA (India Gospel Outreach and Social Action) is an Indigenous and non-denominational faith ministry established in ORISSA in 1984 with a Vision to "REACHING THE UNREACHED", particularly those who are in rural and Tribal areas. It's founder REV.NIRANJAN BARDHAN who is an experienced and Dedicated Church planter. It is registered with the (ORISSA STATE AND HOME MINISTRY, NEW DELHI, INDIA) And governed by an Executive Committee and General Body.
GOSPEL OUTREACH :
There are 62 tribal groups and 93 SC groups found in ORISSA alone and most of these group Are unreached, Who are totally illiterate and economically very backward. We continue to Strive hard to reach most unreached areas and people groups with the Gospel.
SOCIAL ACTION :
As we go outreaching the lost souls with the Gospel, We come across people living in pathetic Conditions. We must also be open to give a helping hand whenever possible. Such as providing Education for Children and Adult, Medical facilities, helping Orphans.
AIMS & OBJECTS :
Reaching the unreached in rural and tribal areas with the good news of salvation.
- To do cross-culture Evangelism.
- To establish Evangelical Churches in the unreached areas.
- To train young people for Christian leadership to help them involve in mission.
- To mobilize people for Social concern.
- To help the poor orphans and needy through Education and medical care.